Harriman Utility Board - 300 North Roane Street Harriman, TN 37748 - Tel 865 882 3242


Name Changes

Name changes may be done free of charge in the event of an account holders death. The person who inherits the property or is the executor of the estate must apply for the name change in our office. They must provide documentation proving they have control of the property and the customer's death certificate or an obituary.

Customers may also do a name change by signing over their deposit to someone else.

In each instance, the applicant must also provide all the required information for applying for service. If they owe Harriman Utility Board a past due bill, they must pay the full balance.

Harriman Utility Board
All rights reserved. Privacy Policy.
Harriman Utility Board is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, national origin, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, or any other factor protected by law.